Psychology and the Arts
The PsyArt Foundation is dedicated to the study of Psychology and the Arts. We provide an online journal, a community email list, a Members page (under construction), and an annual international conference. The journal articles are open and free for all users of the Internet. We encourage you to find out more and join our community. To join the email list, send us a message.
Volume 27 (2023)
2014 – Present
- Cold and Hot Cognition:How Jesmyn Ward Cultivates Moral Imagination in Men We Reaped
- Nothing Left but the Core of Murmurs? Attacks on Linking as
Communication in Beckett’s The Unnamable
- God’s Own Guinea Pig: The Book of Job and Secularization
- The Oresteia and the Act of Revenge: of Desire and Jouissance
- “Soul in a Vase” (Savant Syndrome and Autistic Art)
Call for Papers!39th International Conference on Psychology and the Arts
Stay tuned for information about our 39th International Conference on Psychology and the Arts and how you can submit a paper to present.