Psychology and the Arts
The PsyArt Foundation is dedicated to the study of Psychology and the Arts. We provide an online journal, a community email list, a Members page (under construction), and an annual international conference. The journal articles are open and free for all users of the Internet. We encourage you to find out more and join our community. To join the email list, send us a message.
Volume 27 (2023)
2014 – Present
- Death, Nostalgia, and Relationships: Psychological Defenses against Existential Terror and the Appeal of Stranger Things
- Cold and Hot Cognition:How Jesmyn Ward Cultivates Moral Imagination in Men We Reaped
- Nothing Left but the Core of Murmurs? Attacks on Linking as
Communication in Beckett’s The Unnamable
- God’s Own Guinea Pig: The Book of Job and Secularization
- The Oresteia and the Act of Revenge: of Desire and Jouissance
Call for Papers!40th International Conference on Psychology and the Arts is to be held in Dubrovnik, Croatia, June 26-June 30, 2024!
Visit our Events page for information about our 40th International Conference on Psychology and the Arts in Dubrovnik, Croatia, and how you can submit a paper to present.